The G535-2 is designed to provide unsuper vised access control into, and cut of, high security facililies.
The impenetrable construction virtually eliminates any unauthorized entry to restricted areas, The rigid welded stainless steel construction of the full height rotor turnstiles offers advanced reliability and vandal resistance,and guarantees many years of the turnstile trouble-free operation even in unfavourable environments.
The rotor is manufactured in stainless steel and is available in either four section(90 degree) or three section(120 degree) versions.
The use of electromagetic drive and mechanism ensure smooth and quiet operation as well as dynamic braking and crossbars positioning.
• Bi-directional passage
• Electrical controls for both directions
• Integration with any identification or access control system
• Automatic reset of barrier wings after each passage
• Push button switch override controls for emergency situations
• Cable or wireless remote control
• Indoor and outdoor application
• Heavy-duty high precision mechanism Nickel Plated for high corrosion resistance
• Mechanism designed not to lock at 45°
• Modular assembly provides fo moving turnstiles in through confined routes for final installation
• Easy access to electronic control modules
• Modular plug-in electronics provides for easy and quick repairs
• Programmable electronic selections i.e. Auto relock after a predetermined time if no action is detected
• Power failure options-unit remians locked or unlocked during power fail mode
• On board conter unit standard-retrievable by hand held module
• Remote mounting of control electronics possible
• A Self centering mechanism to ensure complete rotation of the head to the rest position
• An anti backup device prevents reverse rotation once the head has moved 30 degree from its rest position
• A hydraulic damper to ensure smooth an quiet operation